I. General provisions
1. Regulations - these regulations with attachments, specifying the rules for concluding distance sales contracts by Ice-Plast with its registered office in Wręczyca Wielka via the icetecwheels.eu Online Store, the rules for the performance of these contracts, the rights and obligations of the parties to the distance sales contract and the rules complaint procedure. In the scope of services provided electronically, the Regulations and its attachments are respectively the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services. All appendices constitute an integral part of the Regulations, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
2. Customer - a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, which concludes a distance contract with the Seller. When the Customer is not a natural person, it is presumed that he is represented by a representative authorized to represent the Customer under applicable law.
3. Consumer - a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 with index 1 of the Civil Code
4. Individual entrepreneur - a natural person concluding a contract directly related to its business activity, if the content of this contract shows that it does not have a professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of its business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Business Activity Records and Information.
5. The seller is the Ice-Plast company with its seat in Wręczyca Wielka at ul. 3 Maja 38, postal code: 42-130 ,; NIP PL 5741901006, REGON 241448840, being a service provider, administrator and owner of the Store.
6. Online Store - a website maintained by the Seller, available at the electronic address www.icetecwheels.eu through which the Customer can obtain information about the Product and its availability, and purchase the Product, or order the provision of a service.
7. Distance sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods / provision of services / delivery of digital content (if applicable) concluded via the Online Store.
8. Goods / Product - a movable item that the Customer can purchase in the Online Store. All goods offered in the Online Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects. All goods have been legally placed on the Polish market.
9. Prices - all prices listed on the Seller's websites are given in Polish zlotys (PLN), are gross prices (i.e. they include all components such as duties and taxes, including VAT) and include a discount when paying in cash or by bank transfer. The binding price for the parties is the price at which the customer ordered the goods in the order. The given prices of goods do not include the cost of delivery, which depends on the method of its implementation. If the payment is not made in cash or by bank transfer, an additional fee is charged in the amount specified before placing the order.
10. Content - any information, data, elements, materials, algorithms, diagrams, works, markings, logos, names, signs, symbols, descriptions and photos of the Goods from the Seller or its partners, regardless of their nature, format and method of recording or presenting.
11. Account - a set of data stored in the Online Store and in the Seller's ICT system regarding a given Customer and orders placed by him and concluded contracts, with the use of which the Customer may place orders and conclude contracts.
13. Electronic declaration of withdrawal from the contract - an electronic form of withdrawal from a distance contract created by the seller, visible in the customer panel.
14. Correcting Invoice - a document issued when, after the invoice has been issued and the contract has been performed, the amount due and the tax amount have changed (e.g. due to the Customer's withdrawal from the contract).
15. Working Days - days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
16. Types and scope of services provided electronically:
· concluding online sales contracts - for goods sold in the Online Store, including electronic licenses,
· maintaining a customer account,
· forwarding of e-mail messages,
· newsletter - subscribing to the list of recipients is voluntary,
· adding opinions, comments and ratings - the buyer can add an opinion or comment to his transaction,
· sending e-mails in which the Seller confirms the receipt of the order, possible receipt of payment, acceptance of the order for execution, mileage,
· order fulfillment, complaint processing and requests for opinions, comments and evaluations,
II. Tax documentation of purchases
1. Transactions of sale of goods or services are documented with fiscal receipts and (or) VAT invoices. If the buyer who is a natural person not conducting business activity, by purchasing goods in the Online Store, expresses the will to receive a VAT invoice, in this situation the Customer receives only a VAT invoice.
2. Pursuant to the provisions of the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2020.106), the Buyer accepts the issuing and sending of invoices (including corrective invoices) in electronic form. The consent to the use of electronic invoices is tantamount to resignation from receiving them in paper form. The customer may withdraw consent to the use of electronic invoices by checking the consent in the Customer profile after logging in to the Online Store website or by contacting the Seller's Customer Service Office..
3. After receipt of the Goods by the Seller, in the event of withdrawal from the Distance Sale Agreement by the Consumer or individual Entrepreneur and in the event of a refund in connection with an acknowledged complaint, a corrective invoice will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address..
4. If the corrective invoice is issued as a result of a price reduction by the Seller and no objection raised by the Customer on the date of receipt of the correcting invoice, the Seller shall acknowledge that the price reduction has been agreed with the Customer on that day (the date of receipt of the invoice).
1. The customer may not post in the online store or provide content to the seller, including opinions and other illegal data.
2. The Customer gains access to the Account after registration.
3. As part of registration, the Customer provides the first name, last name and e-mail address and chooses a password. The customer can also provide his mobile phone number. Providing this number is a necessary condition for the provision of services added by the Seller, referred to in point. XIV of the Regulations. The customer ensures that the data provided by him in the registration form are true. Registration requires reading the Regulations carefully and marking on the registration form that the Customer has read the Regulations and fully accepts all its provisions..
4. At the moment of enabling the Customer to access the Account, an agreement for the provision of electronic services regarding the Account is concluded between the Seller and the Customer for an indefinite period. The consumer or individual entrepreneur may withdraw from this contract on the terms set out in the Regulations.
5. The content posted on the Online Store's website, including product descriptions and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
6. In order to submit an offer to purchase goods, the Customer should place an order. The order is placed by filling in the appropriate form on the website of the Online Store and clicking the button marked: "Order with payment obligation".
7. In order to place an order, the customer should have an account or choose the option of purchasing without registration.
8. The customer ensures that the data provided by him in the order form are true. Placing an order requires that you read the regulations carefully and indicate in the order placement form that you have read its content and fully accept its provisions.
9. To make a purchase without registration it is necessary:
· Accepting the Regulations of the online store,
· Providing the data necessary to perform the order (i.e. e-mail address, telephone number, address for shipping the goods, name and surname or tax identification number in the case of purchase of the goods by the entrepreneur).
1. The customer places an order via an interactive form available on the Online Store website. The order specifies, among others what goods, at what price and in what quantities the customer wants to order to the location indicated by him.
2. After the order has been correctly placed by the customer, the seller will send information about the order to the customer's e-mail address. This information is not a confirmation of the acceptance of the Customer's offer. It is only information that the Seller has received the order.
3. Then, the Seller verifies whether the order can be accepted for execution.
4. If the Seller accepts the Customer's order, he sends him information by e-mail about the approval of the order for execution. Upon receipt of such a statement by the Customer, a Distance Sale Agreement is concluded between the parties.
5. If the Customer is a Consumer, the Seller will confirm the conclusion and the agreed terms of the Distance Sale Agreement on a durable medium no later than by the time of delivery of the goods..
6. An order in the Seller's Online Store can be placed as follows:
· using the IT system (websites) of the Online Store,
· by phone at the telephone number of the sales department appropriate for the given Online Store. Such an order must contain the name and surname of the ordering party, its postal address and e-mail address, tax identification number (applies only to business entities purchasing the goods and is used to issue a correct VAT invoice), delivery address, telephone number and the name, quantity and price of the ordered goods.
V. Prices and methods of payment
1. The Seller, at the latest immediately before placing the order, informs the Customer about the total price of the goods and any additional charges, including for transport, additional services, payment costs, etc..
2. At the beginning of the ordering process, the Seller informs the Customer about the available payment methods.
3. If an additional cost is associated with a given payment method, the Seller informs the Customer about it at the latest immediately before placing the order by the Customer.
4. The Seller informs the Customer about the payment date via the ICT system.
5. Payment for the goods can be made in the manner selected at the time of ordering. We reserve the right to request an advance payment for the purchase of goods imported to order and of significant value. However, in the event of termination, withdrawal or termination of the contract, the advance payment will be made to the Consumer or individual Entrepreneur, reimbursed.
6. Payment in the online store can be made in one of the following ways:
· cash on delivery - in the case of delivery of goods by carriers,
· by bank transfer in advance to your account,
1. The customer will be informed about the possible methods and available delivery times via the order form or by e-mail.
2. In the same way, the Seller informs the Customer about the cost of delivery, if applicable.
3. At the beginning of the ordering process, the Customer is informed about the restrictions on the delivery of the Goods.
VII. The method of order fulfillment
1. The ordered goods are delivered in the manner indicated by the customer at the time of ordering:
· Shipment sent via courier,
· Shipment sent via the Polish Post,
· Receipt of the order at the Polish Post office,
2. In the event that the Customer fails to collect the goods (which will result in the return of the goods to the Seller), the Seller may withdraw from the Sales Agreement. Withdrawal from the contract takes place by submitting to the Customer a declaration of will to withdraw. In this case, the order will be considered canceled.
3. In the situation specified in point 2, the Seller is obliged to immediately return to the Customer everything that he received from him under the Sales Agreement.
4. If you choose to pay in the form of: Payment in advance to the account, E-transfer / credit card - payment via the Internet, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 24 hours from the date of the sale contract.
5. In the event that the payment is not made by the Customer within the time limit specified in point 4, the Seller may withdraw from the Sales Agreement. Withdrawal from the contract takes place by submitting to the Customer, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, a declaration of will to withdraw. In this case, the sales contract will be considered null and void and the order will be canceled. In such circumstances, the Customer or the Seller will not be obliged to provide any benefits to each other, in particular, payment of compensation or its surrogate, reimbursement of costs, etc..
6. If the Seller fails to fulfill the obligation within the time limit specified in the e-mail correspondence addressed to the Consumer, the Consumer may also withdraw from the Distance Sale Agreement. Withdrawal from the contract takes place by submitting to the Seller a declaration of will to withdraw.
VIII. Withdrawal from the contract
1. Only the Customer who is a Consumer or an Individual Entrepreneur has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason.
2. A consumer or an individual entrepreneur who has concluded a distance contract via the Online Store may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving a reason and incurring costs, except for the costs indicated below, provided that he was properly informed about the need to bear them during the ordering process. The statutory exceptions to the right of withdrawal that may apply are set out in Clause 8, para. 10 below.
3. The consumer is obliged to return the item to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to receive it immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller offered to collect the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry.
Ul. 3 Maja 38
42-130 Wręczyca Wielka
4. The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods in connection with the withdrawal from the contract.
5. If the Consumer or an individual Entrepreneur submitted a declaration of withdrawal before the Seller accepted his offer, it ceases to be binding.
6. The period for withdrawing from the contract of sale of goods begins on the day on which the Consumer or an individual entrepreneur or a person other than the carrier designated by him came into its possession (in the case of selling many things - the last of them), and in the case of other contracts from the day of their conclusion.
7. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer or an individual entrepreneur should submit a statement to the Seller in this regard. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry. A consumer or an individual entrepreneur may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract in any way. The seller recommends using the electronic declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The declaration made in electronic form is effective from the moment it is entered into the system by the Buyer and sent to the Seller.
8. The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Customer the receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium.
9. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the related additional contracts concluded by the Customer expire, if on their basis the service is provided by the entrepreneur or a third party on the basis of an agreement with the entrepreneur.
10. The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the customer in relation to the contracts referred to in art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights, including, inter alia, contracts:
· provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer or an individual Entrepreneur who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he / she will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
· which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
· for which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
· which the Consumer or individual Entrepreneur expressly demanded that the entrepreneur came to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or items;
· in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
· in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract
11. Regardless of the confirmation of the Correcting Invoice, no later than within 7 working days from the date of issuing the Correcting Invoice, the Seller is obliged to return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Product (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard the method of delivery available in the Online Store.
12. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer or Individual Entrepreneur, unless he has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
13. The consumer or individual entrepreneur is responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. Exceeding the above limits does not make the withdrawal ineffective.
1. Any complaints regarding the functioning of the Online Store, including matters relating to services provided electronically and contracts concluded through it, can be sent via the complaint form available on its pages. Complaints may also be submitted in writing to the address of the Seller's seat and by phone.
2. When submitting a complaint, it is advisable for the Customer to describe the noticed defect and specify his request. At the time of submitting a claim under the warranty, proof of purchase of the goods in the Online Store should be presented (e.g. account statement, card payment confirmation, receipt or invoice).
3. It is recommended that sending the parcel with the returned goods was preceded by a return notification from the Customer profile level, after logging in to the Online Store website..
4. The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item at the expense of the Seller to the address of the Seller's registered office or the address indicated in the e-mail correspondence.
5. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, the Seller will immediately request the Customer to supplement them in the indicated scope. Along with such notification, the Customer will be sent information on how to supplement the deficiencies in the complaint.
6. Complaints under the warranty are recognized within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Seller and the declaration containing the Buyer's requests. The above deadline does not apply to the complaint, in connection with which the customer wants to withdraw from the contract. The Customer will be informed about the result of the complaint by the Seller by e-mail or in writing, depending on the method of submitting the complaint.
X. Consequences of withdrawing from the contract of sale of goods
1. The Seller, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract of sale of goods and after accepting the goods, will return to the Customer all payments made by him, including delivery costs corresponding to the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller, if applicable. The reimbursement will be made using the same method of payment as used by the customer, unless the customer expressly agrees to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him..
2. The Seller may offer the Customer to pick up the item himself, if the Seller has not made such an offer to the Customer:
· The Customer will return the item to the Seller (or a person authorized by the Seller to collect it) immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller offered to pick up the item himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the items before its expiry,
· If the Seller has not offered to collect the returned goods himself, the Customer should return the goods by sending it to the address indicated in the e-mail correspondence from the Seller to the Customer's notification,
· The seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the customer until the goods are returned or the customer provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first,
3. The Customer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods (including the cost of delivering it to the Seller) and is responsible for reducing its value resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods..
XI. Responsibility for defects in the goods and their compliance with the contract as well as complaint procedures
1. Before collecting the parcel from the post office or from the courier, check that the packaging has not been damaged in transit. In particular, pay attention to the condition of the tapes attached to the package. In the event that the packaging of the parcel is damaged or the tapes are broken, do not accept the parcel and contact the Seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter. The seller is liable to the customer if the sold product has a physical or legal defect (warranty), on the terms set out in the Civil Code. In the case of sale being a sale between entrepreneurs, the provisions on warranty contained in the Civil Code are excluded..
2. The Seller is obliged to deliver goods without defects and, in relation to Consumers and Individual Entrepreneurs, is responsible for their defects on the terms set out in art. 556 and following of the Civil Code (warranty for defects).
3. If the Customer is not a Consumer or an individual Entrepreneur:
· liability under the warranty for physical defects of the goods is excluded (Article 558 et seq. of the Civil Code);
· the Seller's liability covers only the actual damage;
· the Seller's liability is limited to the value of the order;
· The seller is not responsible for the actions and omissions of third parties, including mail providers, internet services, etc..
· The Customer who is not a Consumer or an Individual Entrepreneur is obliged to examine the Goods within 2 calendar days from the date of its receipt, in order to verify the compliance of the Goods with the sales contract (i.e. completeness of the order and the quality of the delivered Product) and to report any reservations to the Seller within the above period. A customer who is not a Consumer who has not raised any objections within the indicated period loses the right to refer to them in the future.
4. The seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the item to the buyer. If the buyer is a consumer or an individual entrepreneur and the subject of sale is a used movable item, the Seller's liability is limited to one year from the date of delivery of the item to the buyer..
5. The benefits and risks, along with the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods, pass to the Customer who is not a Consumer, upon entrusting it by the Seller to a carrier (courier company) engaged in the transport of this type of goods, in order to deliver it to a Customer who is not a Consumer. In such a case, the Seller shall not be liable for the actions or omissions of the carrier (courier company), in particular for the loss, defect or damage to the Product arising from the moment the Product is accepted for transport until it is delivered to the Customer who is not a Consumer, as well as for delay in transporting the shipment. The seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the buyer, unless he has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for him.
XII. Intellectual property - content and opinions
1. The client declares that:
· he is not entitled to any rights, including copyrights or related rights to the content, except for the right to use in the manner specified in the Regulations and beyond the rights to the content, including opinions posted by him. The customer is not entitled to any recording, reproduction, sharing, publication or dissemination of content, unless such permission results from the provisions of law or the Regulations..
· is not entitled to any interference in the content, in particular, is not entitled to interfere with the content, structure, form, graphics, mechanism of operation, or other elements of the Online Store; may not make any changes, additions, modifications or other actions to the content except those expressly permitted under these Regulations.
2. The Customer acknowledges that the Content, including, for example, advice, advice and guidance will not replace advice and guidance provided by an expert or other competent person, after a detailed analysis of a specific case and all its circumstances..
3. By posting content in the Online Store, including in particular photos and opinions that constitute works (within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights), the Seller grants the Seller a non-exclusive and free license to use for an indefinite period by the Seller with these works, which includes, in particular, the public sharing of the work in such a way that everyone can have access to it in a place and at a time chosen by them (Internet). The license is granted for all fields of use known at the time of granting the license, in particular for the following fields of use:
· in the field of recording and reproducing the work - producing copies using a specific technique, in particular digital or sound technology, i.e. using any techniques on any audiovisual or audio carrier, and in particular on all forms of photosensitive, magnetic, analog, IT, digital, multimedia media , video, audiovisual discs, cassettes, compact discs, computer disc, in a multimedia network (including internet, intranet and related on-line services) and reproduction, recording, use on the Internet, television, radio, advertising, reproduction in the form of recording in in electronic form in computer memory and in internal and external networks,
· in terms of trading in the original or copies on which the work was recorded, marketing, lending or renting the original or copies;
· using all or parts of or any elements of the work in all publications, in the press, in book, album, digital publications, including online, in newsletters and guides, alone or in combination with other works or fragments of works; use in whole or in part for promotion and advertising, in particular in the form of audiovisual, audio, media advertising,
· in the scope of disseminating the work in a manner other than specified in point 2 and 3 above - public performance, exhibition, display, playback, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as making the work publicly available in such a way that everyone can have access to it in a place and time by themselves chosen.
4. In addition, the Customer agrees not to post Reviews that contain links to external websites, are of a promotional or advertising nature or contain data of third parties..
1. The customer may consent to receive commercial information by electronic means by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form or at a later date in the appropriate tab. If such consent is given, the Customer will receive the information (Newsletter) of the Online Store, as well as other commercial information sent by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by him..
2. The customer may at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter himself, by checking the appropriate box on the page of his Account, clicking the appropriate link in the content of each Newsletter or via the Customer Service Office..
1. The Seller provides the ICT space for the needs of the Customer, is not the initiator of the content transmission, does not select Customers, does not remove or modify the content, and does not check whether the content is illegal..
2. If the Seller receives a notification about the unlawful nature of the content, the Seller will take steps to block access and / or remove such content, in accordance with applicable law..
XV. Restricted Activities and Access Blocking
1. Any activities that are not explicitly permitted by the Regulations, in particular, are prohibited:
· which would destabilize the work of the Seller, make it difficult to access or use the Online Store or its content;
· publishing spam and unsolicited commercial information,
· use of viruses, bots, worms or other computer codes, files or programs (in particular, those that automate the processes of scripts and applications or other codes, files or tools);
· taking other actions to the detriment of the Seller, the Seller's Marketplace, Customers or threatening their rights or interests.
2. The Seller has the right to block the Customer's access to an individual account on the Online Store's website or some of its functionalities in the event that:
· The customer uses the Online Store in a manner inconsistent with applicable law, morality, principles of social coexistence or violates the provisions of the Regulations;
· The customer will post illegal content.
XVI. Personal data
1. Subject to the Regulations, the Administrator of the data provided by the Customer as part of registration or placing an Order is the Seller.
2. The data will be processed in order to perform the contract for the provision of services by the Seller and distance sales contracts, to fulfill other legally justified purposes of data administrators or recipients and purposes for which the Customer agrees (including marketing purposes).
3. The customer has the right to access the data and to correct it. Data is provided on a voluntary basis.
XVII. Final Provisions
3. The customer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time with immediate effect, informing the Seller about it by e-mail, by phone or in writing to the address of the Seller's registered office. The Customer's account in the Online Store will be deleted.
4. The Seller has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of services regarding the Account in the event of cessation of the provision or transfer of the Seller's e-shop service to a third party, breach by the Customer of the law or the provisions of the Regulations, and in the event of the Customer's inactivity for a period of 6 months. The contract is terminated with a seven-day notice period. The Seller may stipulate that re-registration of the Account will require the consent of the Seller.
5. In the event of a change or cancellation of any of the provisions of these Regulations by a decision of a competent authority or court, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and bind the Seller, the Seller's Marketplace and the Customer.
6. The law applicable to all disputes related to the Regulations is Polish law. These disputes will be settled by the locally competent common court. The Customer who is a Consumer may also use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. These include: in the event of a dispute over property rights resulting from contracts for the sale and provision of services, applying for the case to be examined by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court operating at the appropriate Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection; applying to the Provincial Trade Inspector to take actions aimed at out-of-court settlement of the dispute under the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes, Journal Of Laws of 2016, item 1823; Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Consumer may ask for help from the municipal (poviat) consumer ombudsman. All necessary information on extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress can be obtained on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at: www.uokik.gov.pl. At the same time, we would like to inform you that the indicated proceedings are voluntary and both parties must agree to them.
7. In the case of Customers who are not Consumers or individual Entrepreneurs, the jurisdiction is the court competent for the seat of the Seller..
8. Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013, we would like to inform you that at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is an online platform for resolving disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is a website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.
9. The Seller informs that the use of services provided electronically via the Internet is associated with risk. The basic threat to every Internet user, including people using electronic services, is the possibility of "infecting" the ICT system by various types of software created mainly to cause damage, such as viruses, "worms" or "Trojan horses". To avoid the risks associated with it, it is important that the Service Recipient provide his equipment, which he uses when connecting to the Internet, with an anti-virus program and constantly update it by installing its latest versions. The seller also informs that he enters the following data, which are not a component of the content of the service provided electronically, to the IT system used by the recipient:
· The Online Store sends the buyer e-mails in which he confirms the receipt of the order, possible receipt of payment, acceptance of the order for execution and the course of the contract